02 April 2012

Starting Into This

Well, time constraints plus more time constraints got in the way, so that beat sheet never got completed.

But on the bright side, I'm currently five pages into my script (about right on schedule). I can tell already that there will be a lot of revision work to do once it's done, but I'm going to try to keep pace here, and finish the thing. I need to actually get through the draft to the end before I get nitpicky on the details. Being nitpicky has prevented me from completing far too many writing projects in the past. I need to just stick to it, and see what happens.

Any words of encouragement are welcome. I suppose heckling and disparaging remarks along the lines of "You'll never make it" could also be serviceable substitutes for encouragement. I'll leave that up to you though. For now, I'm on track, and I hope to stay that way.

Another update will occur quite likely within three or four days. Maybe sooner, if I'm feeling over-ambitious.

JF

3 comments:

Eric said...

Woo! Huzzah! Encourage!

But there still be many miles to go. said...

Ultramarine! Which is what my auto correct put instead of you're awesome! Must be a new form of encouragement. Ultramarine!

Jeremy D. Ford said...

Thanks Eric.

Also, thanks Juliet. I think ultramarine is a great encouragement word.