11 April 2012

ScriptFrenzy Is Just One of the Things

So, I've fallen a little behind schedule with ScriptFrenzy, a small amount due to spending time with people this past weekend, but mostly due to the extraordinary amount of grading required for the new version of the Composition classes I'm teaching. It was more than I was expecting, there is a lot of brand new content, and I have the largest two classes I've taught since starting at this job. Fortunately, the other courses I was teaching have ended, but these two are still a vast timesuck. So, I figure a few pages behind isn't so bad. Also, if all else fails, I'll have the last couple days of the month to pump out the whole thing (since these classes end just before then).

Currently, I'm 15 pages in, but I should be at about 33 (a third of the way through the month already, apparently). So, I'm a little under halfway to where I should be. But there's still ample time, and hopefully in the next couple days I will finally be fully caught up with these two classes. Then I can really get back to all of this.

As a sidenote, our car has been having even more issues. So, I'm going to have that looked at today. I'm a little concerned about what they're going to say, but we'll just see how it goes.

How has your week been going?

JF

1 comment:

But there still be many miles to go. said...

My week is just great. Well, my weekend was just great, I'm not sure how this coming week will be. Long for sure as it is the first full 5 day week in two weeks that I have had.

But, I like you. Also, good job writing, even if it's not where you want to be, it's still further than 0 pages.